ICT Data Intelligence Architect
- Permanent, Full-time
ICT Data Intelligence Architect
Data Management has become one of most exciting domains in the financial industry – taking center stage in the way we enable our bank and insurance entities to provide the best possible service and product offer in the digital era. This domain is undergoing a significant make-over, leading to a transformation in the way we handle and use data. By joining the Data
Quality Management team in the role of Data Intelligence Architect, you will have the chance to participate in defining and impacting a huge international multi-year program which will define common solutions and processes for all entities of KBC Group.
Data Quality Management (DQM) is the reference for data frameworks and strategy related to company management for KBC groupwide. Our goal is to deliver excellent data, measurement and reporting services to Finance, Risk and Treasury with a strong customer focus and excelling in the operational service delivery, according to the? timelines and quality standards they defined.
Your main responsibilities are :
- draft the roadmap (develop vision, strategy, planning) for the new Rainbow platform and take care of the follow-up of the implementation of this roadmap
- guard the different fundamentals within the platform : Data integration, Reporting & Data analysis, DDL Generation, business glossary, Version control, Data profiling, continuous integration, metadata visualization, master data management, reference data management.
- responsible for the ICT architecture of these fundamentals
- give advice and support towards solution designs
- share the best practices with the enterprise architecture team in function of solution board and synergies.
- give training to new developers and technical designers (Hadoop and introduction of the platform you are responsible for)
We are looking for an experienced system engineer or technical analyst who has broad experience from an infrastructure perspective preferably in a data intelligence environment. This assignment will offer you the opportunity to learn about the new tools and the new technologies in a broad environment.
If you don’t have the required expertise in all the various sub-domains, we will provide appropriate training and coaching.
- You are a strong communicator. Combined with your analytical skills you can convince people based on a good sense of the business and your content authority.
- You inspire others, build up relationships and give trust.
- Working in a team gives you energy.
- You dare to challenge the stakeholders and the team being fully committed to strive to the best approach.
- A self-starter, who can work independently with the necessary technical skills and broad experience in infrastructure and preferably data intelligence
- You are fluent in English.
You can count on KBC for:
- active support during your career,
- An exceptional range of training and development opportunities,
- many different career opportunities,
- a permanent contract,
- a competitive salary package, including an extensive package of additional benefits and special terms for employees for our banking and insurance products,
- possibilities to integrate your work and private life
- a dynamic working environment with an open culture and pleasant atmosphere.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Function type: Project management
- Sector: Finances and insurance
- Sint-Jans-Molenbeek (location)
- 31 March
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Project management, Database' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.