4 of 4Next
2. Experience: At least 3 years of Journeyman level experience in the HVAC trade.
3. Language: Speaking, reading, and writing: Level 2 (working knowledge) in English, and level 3 (good working knowledge) in Dutch or French.
4. Job knowledge: Thorough knowledge of the Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning trade at a journeyman level. Basic computer skills to include the Microsoft software suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
5. Skills and abilities: Must have a valid G1, G2, G3 and L certificate for gas burners and liquid fuels in the regions of Flanders, Brussels and Wallon. Must have the ability to perform most tasks with minimal supervision. Must be able to read and understand drawings and technical manuals. Must have a valid class “B” driver’s license. Must be able to lift 70 pounds.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
13 days left to apply
- Function type: HVAC maintenance technician
- Sector: Government and Social Profit
- Zaventem (location)
- All jobs at American Embassy
- Secondary education
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
From € 2.632 per month