1 of 6Next
The Otary group gathers eight Belgian offshore wind players who share their experience and knowhow in offshore wind energy. Otary is a Belgian knowledge centre for offshore wind energy that develops, finances, constructs and operates offshore wind parks in the Belgian North Sea. Otary is currently operating the Rentel wind farm and constructing the SeaMade wind farm jointly representing a total capacity of approximately 800 MW.
To strengthen our team in Ostend we are looking for a (m/f):
You develop, expand and oversee the “safety first” culture, by monitoring incidents, of injury, illness, and other potential risk/emergency situations in the company. In this respect, you act as a first point of contact for authorities, external partners and other stakeholders.
You raise safety awareness within the organization by motivating all parties involved to always act in a safe manner.
You implement and evaluate the HSE year action plan and organize multiple safety projects, and set up instructions and worksheets.
You give inductions about current safety hazards based on internal and external (market) research.
You identify training needs and design multiple training programs/campaigns to provide safety awareness education within the organization.
You implement and steer regular process audits, in order to achieve the company HSE objectives.
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- You have at least 3-5 years of relevant experience
- You are willing to work offshore (vessel transportation, boat landing, platform climbing, …)
- You have knowledge of ISO management systems, A.R.E.I.
- Experience in offshore wind energy, utilities or oil and gas
- You are organized and have excellent communication skills
- You have a strong safety awareness and are a role-model towards third parties
- You are stress-resilient and able to cope efficiently with emergency situations
- You are fluently in English, Dutch-speaking is an added value
- You show interest in the offshore wind energy sector and its technical specifications
- A challenging & dynamic working environment in the Offshore wind energy business with a daily fresh breath of sea breeze
- A motivating salary package or day rate in line with your experience and responsibilities
- An employment contract of indefinite duration or a consultancy contract
- A team of motivated colleagues
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
20 days left to apply
- Function type: Quality controller
- Sector: Energy, environment and security
- Oostende (location)
- All jobs at Otary
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English