HSE Coordinator (Ref.: 14406)
- MHI Vestas Offshore Wind Northwind
- Permanent, Full-time
HSE Coordinator (Ref.: 14406)
Vestas strives to be the most inclusive workplace in the sustainable energy industry and ensure equal opportunities for everyone regardless of the social identity. We are stronger as a company not despite our differences, but because of them, both professionally and personally. Beyond a diverse workforce, we want to ensure that all of our employees are included and actively contributing to Vestas’ success and innovation. Only then can we become the global leader in sustainable energy solutions and ensure sustainability in everything we do.
At Vestas, we offer global opportunities for people with growth mindsets and the desire to make a shared and positive impact. We work in the true spirit of our corporate values: accountability, simplicity, collaboration, and passion. We expect everyone to live up to these in their day to day work – no matter what you do and where you are in the organisation.
Learn more about Vestas at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels.
At Vestas, we live our company values of Accountability, Collaboration, Simplicity, and Passion. In a dynamic and evolving industry, we change quickly to meet the needs of our customers.
Our passion is to preserve the environment through sustainable energy solutions. If this aligns with your values and passion, we want to hear from you!
The HSE department offshore Belgium is looking for a HSE Coordinator (m/f/d) to join our team!
The HSE Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the administration and maintenance of health, safety, and environmental management plans, primarily focusing on the Vestas Behavioral Change process; conducting reporting/inspection procedures, assisting as directed with the day to day HSE initiatives within the factory location.
- Supporting service sites in offshore operations. Improving safety awareness and perform daily HSE tasks
- Review and update HSE documents. Assist in Risk Assessment, toolbox trainings, follow up legislations in the Belgium Country
- Participate in customer meetings. Align with service supervisors and service team
- Take preventive and corrective measurements and report in incident management system
- Roll out HSE campaigns in the offshore
- Follow year action plan - Facilitate the safety culture
- Prevention advisor lvl 2
- Experience in offshore world
- Knowledge of Belgium legislation ( ARAB - Codex )
- Have excellence communication and English skills
- Teamplayer - hands on - working as an HSE ambassador - pragmatic - prevention advisor lvl 2
- Proactive and can work independent
- Have a structured workstyle
- Great colleagues that support each other and work together
- Excellent opportunities for professional and personal development
- Values such as initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions
- The opportunity to maintain and develop a safe work environment
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Bachelor following Bachelor
- 4 July
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Project leader, technical responsible' jobs in Western Flanders straight to your mailbox.