4 of 8Next
Denys is a multi-specialized construction group with more than 2.500 employees. Our growth model is based on 3 pillars:
The Denys Group, a popular partner for the most complex projects and infrastructure works.
HR Officer Recruitment & Selection
As HR Officer Recruitment & Selection, you’re part of our dynamic HR team that is responsible for all HR processes within our organization. You will be responsible for the whole recruitment and selection process for various (white-collar) profiles, both nationally and internationally. On top of your recruitment tasks, you will also carry out various ad hoc tasks or projects.
You work from our head offices (Wondelgem) as well as from our office in Brussels(1 to 3 days/week, depending on the needs of our business).
You report to the Head of HR at the Denys Group.
You will be responsible for different tasks regarding recruitment & selection such as:
- You are a key figure in the entire recruitment process. You meet candidates, discuss them with our line managers and closely monitor your candidates throughout the process. In addition, you act as a consultant for the business and actively contribute to placing the right person in the right position.
- You consult regularly with your colleagues and line managers about the progress.
- You participate in the weekly team meeting, where all candidates and vacancies are discussed.
- You make sure information (candidates and jobs) are accurately recorded in our recruitment tool.
- You actively participate in the further development and optimization of our recruitment processes.
- You keep our recruitment partners updated regarding our recruitment needs.
- You write job descriptions and ensure that these are published via the right channels.
- You participate in job fairs and other activities to promote our recruitment.
- You use your creativity to fortify our employer branding strategy.
In addition, you also take on several ad hoc projects.
- You actively contribute to the development and implementation of various HR policies in the context of our ESF project, such as internal mobility and HR succession planning.
- You support and coach our line management regarding HR related topics.
- You support the management during the annual evaluation cycle, and help to determine and realize the personal development plans of our employees.
Moreover, you keep in touch with what is going on in the workplace and you succeed in building up a basis of trust with our employees.
- You have a Master’s degree, preferably in social sciences (psychology, pedagogy, …).
- You’re flexible regarding your responsibilities/tasks and location.
- You have 3 to 5 years working experience within Recruitment & Selection, preferably in a recruitment agency or as a recruitment officer.
- Knowledge of languages is an absolute must within our international organization! You can speak and write fluently in Dutch, English and French. A basic knowledge of German is an asset.
- You’re passionate about interacting with people and are client-oriented.
- You have the necessary dose of independence, flexibility and positivity. You use these to respond quickly to changing priorities and changing circumstances.
- You’re eager to learn and do not run away from a challenge.
- You’re solution-oriented, creative and actively contribute to our service.
- You’re a teamplayer who has a healthy dose of humour, flair and the ability to put things in perspective.
- A fulltime and challenging job as an HR Officer (recruitment & selection) within a fast growing company.
- Career opportunities in line with your competence and interests.
- The opportunity to develop your skills.
- You will end up in a solid team, where a pleasant and collegial working atmosphere prevails.
Send in your resume (and motivation letter) via our website: www.denys.com/jobs.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
29 days left to apply
- Function type: Recruitment & selection
- Sector: Construction, construction material and real estate
- Gent (location)
- All jobs at Denys NV
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
From € 2.650 to € 3.350 per month