1 of 3Next
Profile Group is a premium Selection and Recruitment company that has been helping candidates in their job search for over 20 years. Working with a wide variety of companies, we provide candidates with a high quality service that helps both in the application process and improving the various skills required to succeed in interviews.
Our client is a dynamic firm in the Legal sector located in 1170 Brussels. It is also a firm allowing a rich multicultural contact. In addition to an excellent atmosphere, our client proposes to evolve in an international environment but on a human scale.
In order to support its growth and develop its strategy, our client is looking for a:
HR OFFICER (M/F)
HR OFFICER (M/F)
You will be the HR trusted person for lawyers and will report directly to the Managing Partner. Since it is a "created" function, your function could evolve in the future.
Your day to day will be operational and varied. In the future, you will have many challenges to develop.
You are participating in the ongoing project of setting up a training system for lawyers.
You provide HR support for lawyers:
- AZ recruitment. Developing job descriptions, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, pre-selecting candidates and organising the first interviews.
- Organising and supervising the induction program.
- Organising bi-annual reviews and follow-up.
- Coordinate training and development programmes.
- Organising and participating in job fairs at several universities.
- A-Z organisation law student related events.
- Completing termination paperwork and assisting with exit interviews.
- Maintaining records related to bar registrations.
- Maintaining records related to insurances.
- You have a master"s degree in HR, in Occupational Psychology, or any other equivalent training.
- At least three years of experience in a similar position in the legal sector.
- You are perfectly bilingual FR / NL both written and spoken (at least C1 level), knowledge of English is a valuable asset.
- Team player, you like challenges, are resolutely positive, motivated and result oriented.
- You are pro-active and like to bring new ideas of development.
Our client offers future talented employees the opportunity to evolve in a stable, dynamic, etc... environment with opportunities to invest in the long term. In addition, an attractive salary, extra-legal benefits
02 738 02 69
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
24 days left to apply
- Function type: HR assistant / HR officer
- Watermaal-Bosvoorde (location)
- All jobs via Profile Group
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- Dutch, English, French