1 of 5Next
Our client is situated in the south of Brussels and is easily accessible with public transportation.
The company is an international company active in the chemical sector.
HR Officer in the south of Brussels
As HR Officer (M/F), you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- To provide HR and general administration support;
- Ensure Managers understand and comply with HR policies and procedures;
- Preparation of employment contracts and letters etc.;
- Deal with requests for HR information and HR processes offering professional and practical advice on problem resolution ;
- Be involved in the recruitment process from administering the process, assisting with interviews, etc;
- Administer induction, change and exit processes;
- Responsible for all company organization charts;
- Provide support through the company's process, advising Managers where necessary;
- Update and maintain the HR Information system;
- Complete payroll updates to the outsourced provider;
- Support with the purchase order and invoice process through internal data management tools;
- Make recommendation for HR processes/reporting improvements;
- Maintain records and manage admin of health insurances;
- Manage Pension Scheme;
- Assist with Admin and implementation of annual pay reviews and bonus system;
- Support training and online learning;
- Develop good working relationships with the broader community and undertake ad-hoc assignments as required by the Head of HR.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
The requested qualifications for this HR Officer (M/F) position include:
- You hold a Bachelor or a Master Degree in HR of Labor Law ;
- You have a first consequent experience in Hard HR and a good knowledge in social law;
- You have at least 2 years of experience acquired in a similar role and in the corporate sector (law firms, high finance, management consulting, etc.);
- You are perfectly fluent in English and French/Dutch (with excellent writing skills in both languages);
- You are solution-minded and can bring new ideas to improve the process;
- You are proficient in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular) and if possible experience in SAP;
- You have strong organizational and planning skills.
Our client offers:
- A full-time interim contract with option of a fixed-term contract;
- An attractive package including extra-legal benefits in a very high-level international company.
Interested in this challenging position of HR Officer (M/F)? Apply today!
Robert Half Belgium
Avenue Louise, 235, 10th floor,
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
13 days left to apply
- Function type: HR assistant / HR officer
- Sector: Chemistry and Pharmacie
- All jobs via OfficeTeam Brussels
- Academic Bachelor