Tessenderlo Group is a leading, global and a diversified industrial group that focuses on agriculture, valorizing bio-residuals, energy and providing industrial solutions with a focus on water. With its 7000 employees, Tessenderlo delivered a consolidated turnover of 3,3 billion EUR in 2022. Our client promotes personal and local entrepreneurship, creating opportunities for all of their employees to take on challenging roles. On top of this, their people are encouraged to further develop their competencies through regular training initiatives and are rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits packages.
- Maintaining a high service level for internal customers regarding all HR-related matters and fostering a positive employee experience are crucial in this role.
- Coordinating external recruitment is part of your responsibility. Indeed, you build and enhance their employer brand to attract top talent, manage external recruitments, and ensure a seamless onboarding process.
- You ensure the evaluation cycle, salary reviews, and talent reviews to drive performance and career development within the organization.
- You develop and implement effective training and development strategies to enhance staff performance and ensure optimal mission delivery.
- You contribute to the development of transformational leadership within the organization.
- As an experienced HR manager, you also manage HR projects related to the population, contributing to our strategic initiatives.
- Acting as a sparring business partner, you collaborate closely with business leaders at the Headquarters to align HR initiatives with organizational goals.
- You foster constructive relations with social partners, ensuring a harmonious working environment.
- You play a co-responsible role in boosting employee morale and engagement, promoting a positive and inclusive workplace culture.
- You report directly to the Senior Vice President of HR Group, providing updates on HR activities and initiatives.
- You have minimum 5 years of relevant experience in generalist HR role at a headquarter level.
- With your creativity and pragmatic attitude, you translate this framework to workable concrete solutions.
- You work autonomously, are entrepreneurial, take initiatives and make suggestions.
- As a trusted sparring partner you convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- With a collaborative and engaging approach, you create a climate where people are motivated to work together to help the organization achieve its objectives.
- You connect and cooperate efficiently with the diverse stakeholders.
- You have strong influencing and communication skills.
- Good communication skills in Dutch, French and English both written and verbally.
- The opportunity to become part of a global leader in most of its product areas with room for personal development and growing a career.
- Working in an ambitious and profitable company, with a clear ambition and strategy to grow.
- The chance to work on challenging projects helping develop the organisation.
- A competitive salary aligned with expertise and responsibilities.
Surf to jobs.hudsonsolutions.com and apply online.
Questions? Contact Caroline Hêne at Show number.
Your response will be dealt with promptly and confidentially.