- Michael Page
- Permanent, Full-time
Our customer is a leading international company delivering water treatment solutions to its customers around the world.
For their offices located in the eastern part of Antwerp (De Kempen), we are currently looking for a HR MANAGER who will support business performance improvement and facilitate employee engagement.
- Understand the strategic and operational business plans, provide input on their HR implications for the assigned locations and ensure alignment of HR priorities with business strategy and goals
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with management at all levels within the organisation, build trust, understand their challenges and provide high quality HR support
- Coach and advise management teams in all HR related topics, influence decisions and drive necessary changes to ensure employee engagement, performance improvements and retention
- Build annual HR/Payroll budget for the assigned locations
- Attract, select and hire talent, ensure effective onboarding. Influence managers to create a diverse workforce and promote the company culture.
- Drive performance review process and work with managers to create a high-performance environment
- Lead Learning & development efforts: identify training needs, find solutions to local training needs, build training plans and follow up on internal/external trainings
- Talent management: drive the standard talent review process, support managers in creating talent development and succession plans
- Compensation & Benefits: supervise payroll, drive the annual merit increase process, administer compensation & benefits plans/procedures to ensure internal equity, counsel management on salary adjustments/promotions
- Responsible for HR administration including employment offers, contracts, bonus calculations, warning letters, data accuracy, reporting requirements, …
- Ensure compliance with local legislation, provide expertise to the management teams in terms of labour law and practices
- Ensure compliance with HR policies and communicate/implement company policies and procedures
- Speaking partner to the internal/external union representatives, manage all activities related to the Worker's Council and other elected employee representative bodies.
The ideal candidate can demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- You hold a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Law or related field
- You have more than 7 years of experience in a HR Management role within a manufacturing environment (matrix organization). Any multisite experience is a plus
- You have a in depth knowledge of the local employment and social law
- Ability to understand business strategy and its HR implications are essential.
- You can demonstrate proven experience in driving change management projects
- You a real team builder with strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- You have a hands-on as well as strategic approach combined to excellent problem solving, planning and analytical skills
- You possess strong administrative skills
- You can handle multiple priorities and critical time constraints
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
You will join a leading player in its field allowing you to have a real impact in all HR fields of the company. You will receive a high level of autonomy while working in a positive international environment where respect, teamwork, integrity, innovation and flexibility are part of the DNA of the company.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Function type: HR management
- Sector: Industry and machine construction
- Dutch, English
From € 5.000 to € 6.000 per month
- 4 March
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Human resources' jobs in Antwerp straight to your mailbox.