2 of 4Next
Stylelabs, a Sitecore company, is an international software and integration company focused on innovative enterprise marketing technology platformsfor Fortune 500 clients. We are the company behind Marketing Content Hub, a powerful cloud-based solution designed to offer a 360° interactive view of marketing content and processes. Stylelabs operates globally through international offices in Belgium (Brussels), the U.S. (New York & King of Prussia, Pennsylvania), Poland (Krakow) and India (Coimbatore),
We joined the Sitecore family in October 2018, and together we will rock the world of marketing technologies. Our combined solution will enforce our leadership in digital transformation with our customers. We will be the first end to end solution covering the entire content life cycle - from planning and creating content to delivering personalized experiences in real time and at scale across every channel.
Sitecore is the global leader in digital experience management software thatcombines content management, commerce, and customer insights.
The new HR Manager is responsible for managing the HR requests of the offices in Brussels. As an HR manager, your customer is our team. It is your professional mission to keep that team informed, governed and taken care off at all times. HR is our team’s partner on the floor, compagnion in their professional journey.
You are the go to person for any HR related queries such as employment, compensation, benefits and work permits. You are also responsible for the personnel administration and he ensures compliance with new law changes or insurance policies.
You are the heart, ears and hands within the company. You provide input to our global recruiter team by using your expertise on the specifics of Belgian payroll and compensation packages, taxes and legislation and you help them getting introduced in the in and outs of the Belgian labour market.
Furthermore you will be responsible for the entire lifecycle of the employees, ranging from supervision of vacation records, support of the on-boarding, administration… Finally you also ensure and facilitate the Employee development process and training coordination together with the HR Business partner.
We offer flexibility and a competitive salary with fringe benefits, and the opportunity to be part of the creation of innovative marketing technology platforms for highly successful Fortune 500 clients. You will work out of our Brussels office (Vorst).
We offer the opportunity to use your skills and expertise in a fast-paced, challenging international environment. You’ll become part of a talented, dedicated team working in a fun dynamic culture. We provide excellent potential for career growth and we encourage taking initiative!
You must be legally authorized to work in Belgium.
- You will help to increase the efficiency and the improvement of the quality of the operation of the department
- Assist the HR Business partner to govern a balanced and fair payment structure across the team by analyzing wage and salary reports
- Consult Sitecore legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with Belgian labour legislation
- Follow up and implement legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions
- Advise department managers of Company policy regarding equal employment opportunities, compensation, and employee benefits
- Handle the "absences integrated management system" (absences request - clocking system - link with payroll) and manage absences & payroll for all staff members
- Answer day-to-day HR/admin inquiries (holidays, social documents, parental leave, luncheon vouchers, sickness, etc.)
- Keeps records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for corporate and government reporting.
- Develop and maintain HR files and records
- Prepare employee separation notices and related documentation, and lead exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations
- Follow-up files & contracts with external HR vendors (labour medicine, Social secretary, family allowances, etc.)
- Oversee the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization so "Work Regulation book" and other HR documents are aligned and updated
- Perform discrete tasks as requested by the Head of HR, including support of individual projects, operations functions, and be the back-up of colleagues as needed
- Coordinate Safety Committee meetings and acts as Safety Director.
- Co-operate and support the policy in regards to Codex on Well-being at Work
- Administer performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and
equity within the organization
- Support the employee development and training coordination
- Contribute to and maintain administration in the company’s HRIS that meets management information needs, in collaboration with the HR
- Function as the point of contact for our team regarding our benefits programs (health, and dental insurance, pension plans, …) in collaboration with the HR coordinator
- Back-up of the HR coordinator for administration of leave, sickness, Holidays, special cases
- Full-time position
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or 3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- You are trilingual (NL/ENG/FR):
- ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents
- ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints
- Degree in HR or Psychology is a plus
- You are discrete, honest and eager to learn
- You have 3 years of relevant experience in a similar job
- Knowledgeable Office software (MS Office Suite)
- Experience in Acerta and Workday is a plus
- Mathematical skills:
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Thorough understanding of the Belgian payroll and the Belgian social legislation
- Excellent reasoning ability
- Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
- Ability to work with assumptions, and cope with uncertainties.
- Ability to cope with stress, ad hoc incidents and change
- You are trilingual (NL/ENG/FR) and you have strong communication skills (both written and spoken)
- You are proactive, flexible and you are able of taking initiative
- You have strong organizational skills and you are comfortable working alone as well as in team
- You are good in communication and contact with colleagues and must be able to work with all levels of employees in a collaborative manner
- Consistently display confidence and ability to own tasks
- Ability to handle confidential information and operate with discretion when engaging in sensitive employee matters
- Smart and fun to work with
- Happy working on a project basis
- Comfortable taking on a multi-functional role
- Client-focused and service-oriented
- Creative and entrepreneurial with a “can-do” attitude
- A big fan of challenges – and finding solutions
- Innovative and forward thinking
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
44 days left to apply
- Function type: HR management
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- Vorst (location)
- All jobs at STYLELABS
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Dutch, English, French