- Motmans & Partners Hasselt
- Permanent, Full-time
Facil’s global headquarters are in Genk, Belgium. The company has branches in three continents (Belgium, France, Germany, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, US, Mexico, China, Thailand, Vietnam and India). In Genk, Facil has a vacancy for an HR Director.
Strategic business partner co-driving Facil’s business transformation
- contribute to the definition and the implementation of the business strategy as a strong business partner and member of the executive team
- build a world-class HR function, inspiring, guiding and managing the local HR teams
- establish HR priorities through a sound understanding of the business needs, especially regarding organizational design, value capture, capability structure, health and safety, strategic workforce planning, talent acquisition, engagement, retention and development, and leadership
- implement a new organization structure in order to effectively align to new business insights and needs
- deploy a culture fostering performance, development and well-being
- be the senior level leader for change management and organizational transformation
- monitor and optimize the human resources processes, systems and tactics based on a good balance between uniformity and local adaptations and adhering to internal policies and legal standards
- bear the end-responsibility for policies and programs covering recruitment, employment, compensation & benefits, performance management, employee relations, training, retention and compliance with all applicable laws
- design and lead the social relations agenda keeping an open dialogue with the unions aiming at fostering commitment and entrepreneurial spirit within the organization
- report to and closely collaborate with the CEO.
Unique combination of strategy, operational affinity and servant leadership
- HR leader having worked with all facets of HR, on both strategic and tactical levels
- master’s degree
- proven track record in an international (preferably global) business environment
- holistic view and strong business acumen, experienced in developing a clear strategy and agenda for the Human Resources function and in being an expert and inspiring business partner to her/ his fellow executives
- analytical skills, capable of creating and driving effective actions, based on HR performance and efficiency metrics
- servant leadership typology, blessed with a drive to make things happen in team
- ability to work with diverse and remote teams (language fluency in Dutch and English a minimal prerequisite), positively triggered by frequent business trips
- knowledge of international employment legislation and regulations is an asset
- diligent and firm with high ethical standards.
International responsibility in a dynamic environment
- the opportunity to have a real impact on the business in a young and growth-driven company
- values driven human-centric environment
- an interesting remuneration package.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Function type: HR assistant / HR officer
- Sector: Automotive
- Genk (location)
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- Dutch, English
- 7 April
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Human resources' jobs straight to your mailbox.