- Client of Manpower
- Permanent, Full-time
MANPOWER is a specialist in the recruitment of white-collar workers. We go flat out for the 'Perfect Match' between employer and applicant every time!
For our client, region Aartselaar, we are looking for a HR Coordinator with knowledge of German and English.
- Professional training – implementing training programs such as: open door policy, anti-sexual harassment etc.
- Recruiting - Interviewing candidates for all vacant positions for the operations.
- Onboarding of new team members in all administrative matters.
- Welfare - Handling welfare issues (birthdays, holiday celebrations)
- Updating attendance daily in the salary system (in the relevant countries).
- Taking the minutes at disciplinary hearings.
- Maintaining an "open door" to every team member
- Responsible for administrative aspects of job termination
- SAP SuccessFactors – entering new employees in the system and updating data constantly in the employee’s life cycle in the company.
- Support of all new wash centers in Central Europe.
- Excellent level of German and English.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Proficient working knowledge of the MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word and Excel).
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to establish good rapport with all team members and suppliers.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- 3+ years of broad HR experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education in human resources or related field.
Interested? Apply via the button below! Discretion guaranteed!
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Dutch, English, German
- 11 August
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Human resources' jobs in Antwerp straight to your mailbox.