Audi Brussels is a production site located at the heart of Europe and part of the Audi Group. We started to produce the A1 in 2010. As of 2018, Audi Brussels is the very first Audi-site to produce an all-electric car, the Audi e-tron, but also its high voltage battery.
The personnel services department is responsible for personnel management at Audi Brussels. As HR Business Partner you are part of a division consisting of HR Officers, Recruitment and your HR Business Partner colleagues. You are the first point of contact for all HR related issues.
HR Business Partner
- You are the contact person for all employees in one of our departments. You will be involved in the selection and integration of new employees, the follow-up of career and/or salary development, absence management, the application of social legislation and HR administration. You will also be involved in various HR projects.
- You are fully aware of the situation in your department and you continuously develop your relations with the employees in the field, their managers, the union delegation and colleagues in the HR department.
- Therefore, it is important to maintain a constructive dialogue with the social partners as well as to provide advice and guidance to managers on the correct application of agreements and social legislation. In addition, you participate in various social consultations.
- You are responsible for the effective implementation of HR objectives and agreements in line with Audi's HR strategy.
- You will respond to the concrete needs of the company and contribute to the continuous improvement of HR processes.
- You have a Master's degree or equivalent by experience. You have several years of experience with knowledge of Belgian social legislation.
- You have strong social skills, excellent communication skills and team spirit.
- You are flexible in dealing with unexpected situations, take initiative and work independently.
- You have a customer-oriented and pragmatic approach.
- You are fluent in French and Dutch, both written and spoken. Knowledge of German is a plus, or at least the desire to develop this ability.
- Contract of indefinite duration
- Flexible working schedule
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.