HR Business Partner
- Permanent, Full-time
HR Business Partner
(Louvain-la-Neuve & Leuven)
The HR business partner is responsible to support his/her different departments in achieving their business goals with his/her HR expert knowledge & skills;
Role & responsibilities;
- Manage your business acumen for your different departments by being present on site, by participating in meetings, by meeting our clients, by understanding the different process flows, products and services we offer.
- Manage the recruitment process of all open vacancies (interim, fixed, contractor,) in your departments: intake, determine the recruitment approach, execute interviews, offer proposal, …
- Manage the onboarding process off all new hires
- Manage the different HR cycles of performance management, talent management and succession planning for your departments
- Be the HR point of contact for non- admin related HR questions for the employees
- Be the HR point of contact for your team leaders and managers.
- Participate in Soft and Hard HR projects and HR process optimization Work closely together with the Payroll Admin officer to deliver an outstanding HR operational support.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Good knowledge of Belgian social law
- First experience of min 5 years within HR, preferable in recruitment, payroll or general HR
- Fluently trilingual (Dutch/French/English)
- Driver’s license; You need to be flexible to at least be 2 times a week present on another site in the group
- Computer and system agile
- You are hands-on, a real go-getter
- People-magnet; a good listener and talker on the right moments
- You can be assertive when necesarry
- Strong project management & organisational skills
- Fixed employment
- Company Car
- 20 +14 holidays
- Meal vouchers (8€)
- Group & Health insurance with unlimited cover
- Mobile Phone with unlimited call credit
- Internet allowance
- Recurrent Company events
- Permanent Trainings
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
From € 3.000 to € 3.500 per month
- 30 May
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Human resources' jobs straight to your mailbox.