11 of 13Next
Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. Worldline delivers new-generation services, enabling its customers to offer smooth and innovative solutions to the end consumer. Key actor for B2B2C industries, with over 40 years of experience, Worldline supports and contributes to the success of all businesses and administrative services in a perpetually evolving market. Worldline offers a unique and flexible business model built around a global and growing portfolio, thus enabling end-to-end support. Worldline activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services & Terminals, Mobility & e-Transactional Services, Financial Processing & Software Licensing including equensWorldline. Worldline employs more than 8,600 people worldwide, with estimated revenue of circa 1.5 billion euros on a yearly basis. Worldline is an Atos company. worldline.com
HR Business Partner
In your role as HR Business Partner you report directly to the Head of HR Belgium. Your mission is to safeguard the human approach by offering high-added value services to support the business in attaining its goal as a strategic HR Business Partner. You offer a framework for change & transformation and support Worldline management in guiding their team members during their career lifecycle.
As member of the HR division, you will have following responsibilities:
- You act as single point of the contact for the business managers in your scope with whom you build a strong business relationship
- You support the management team by bringing best solutions for employees and supporting the recruitment of talents
- You support the development of people strategies that are designed to meet business objectives, linked to talent management for example
- You provide general HR advice on company policies, support in operational solutions to help the business with more complex people issues. You advise & coach management and employees on the accurate application of appropriate HR policies. You advise management on how to implement retention and motivation methodologies in accordance with company policies.
- You accompany employees in their journey to find a new challenge within Worldline. You explain the global framework for career progression, using our internal tools
- You implement & manage HR projects & processes cross-business line
- You proactively support the delivery of HR processes & projects at business side
- You challenge the organizational structure and propose changes
- You report the progress of your activities towards business & HR management in a structured manner.
- You hold a Master Degree in a business oriented area (eg. Master in Economics, Master in Business Engineering, Master in Law)
- You have 2-3 years of experience in a similar role or in recruitment
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English
- You are able to take the lead in various HR projects
- You have strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- You are able to synthesise & communicate on executive level
- You are a hands-on, pro- active team player, who is client and solutions oriented
- You like working in a dynamic, fast moving environment
- You have a critical, analytic mind and possess good problem-solving skills
- You are well organised, stress-resistant and you are flexible and able to meet challenging deadlines (strong time management & priority management skills)
- You like working with and are able to work effectively with MS-office tools, especially MS Excel & Powerpoint
Interested? Apply online on: https://worldline.catsone.nl/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=502070
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
6 days left to apply
- Function type: Training
- Sector: Service and Human Resource
- All jobs via Manpower Group Solutions
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 2 years experience