2 of 6Next
KPMG is one of the world's leading international networks of service organizations in the fields of Audit, Tax, Advisory and Accounting, with more than 138,000 professionals in 150 countries worldwide. In Belgium, we employ more than 1,200 people, spread over seven offices: Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent, Hasselt, Kortrijk, Liège and Louvain-la-Neuve.
HR Business Partner
Main areas of responsibility:
- Provide advice and solutions on people and organization implications of corporate strategies and decisions;
- Act as primary contact for all-round HR matters (compensation and benefits, training, onboarding, mobility etc.); Enable management to lead and manage people with high quality;
- Enable talent management: support the business in accelerating development of key talent, guiding succession planning, ...;
- HR Project management & change management;
- Support the business in building a strong people culture.
- Academic degree in Business / Human Resource Management or equivalent; ·
- At least 5 years of experience as HRBP, preferably in a service organization;
- Knowledge of Belgian labour law and state of the art practices in HR;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Dutch, French and English;
- Good knowledge of HR tools like HR information systems, applicant tracking systems and HR analytics;
- Capability of inspiring, getting buy-in and influencing to achieve results on management level.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
17 days left to apply
- Function type: HR business partner
- Sector: Service and Human Resource
- All jobs at KPMG
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- Dutch, English, French