2 of 4Next
Henkel operates worldwide with leading innovations, brands and technologies in three business areas: Adhesive Technologies, Beauty Care and Laundry & Home Care. At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us
To reinforce the Human Resources team Henkel is looking for a (m:f):
HR Business Partner Junior
Your main missions will be:
- Daily management of employees: individual relations & departure management.
- Management of career changes and mutations.
- Recruitment interviews with the candidates of the short list, debrief with the team and validation of the employment contract.
- Implementation and monitoring of HR tools and process: Performance review, annual evaluations, target dialog, salary reviews and bonuses, leadership dialog.
- Analysis and validation of proposed training solutions.
- Realization of succession planning.
- Making sure work regulations are applied.
- Preparation of the work council and the social elections.
- Participations in specific projects.
- Higher degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Law, Business administration or other related field and have 1 to 3 years of experience as HR Partner.
- Good diplomacy skills and ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Strong in building relations of trust with your internal customers.
- Able to manage priorities, demonstrate pedagogy and initiatives with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English and French or Dutch.
- A non-stop learning environment. A place where great work is encouraged.
- Specific programs offering career development and opportunities.
- An international company in continuously transition.
- A competitive salary package.
Contact Valerie Delacave on +32 2 610 27 24. Or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
36 days left to apply
- Function type: HR business partner
- Sector: Distribution and Retail
- Brussels (location)
- All jobs via Hudson
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French