5 of 10Next
Verisure is a leading provider of professionally monitored security solutions.
As HR Assistant you play a key role in HR & Payroll administration. You support our Belgian organization and you will work in our Brussels office.
- You are responsible for all new-hires administration: contract, registration in all HR-systems, affiliation to insurances, etc.
- You are responsible to register employee absences, you inform employees about applicable legislation, process to follow
- You handle administration in relation to fleet as instructed by our fleet partner
- You handle basic employee requests that arrive in the shared HR Services mailbox, gradually you will handle more complex items.
- You will gain on expertise in social and labor law and payroll closing, gradually you will be trained to be the backup of the payroll specialist
- You will take care of daily and weekly HR reports as well as ad hoc requests
As HR Assistant:
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent by experience
- Prior experience in HR is a definite plus
- Working accurately and fast is your second nature, you can multitask
- You set priorities independently and process information easily from different channels
- You speak and write both French and Dutch
- You are service minded and enjoy answering people's needs
We offer our future HR Assistant:
- You become part of a dynamic and professional HR Team
- You become part of a fast-developing organization with strong ambitions
- You have access to plenty of possibilities to further develop yourself
- A competitive salary, meal vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
52 days left to apply
- Function type: HR assistant / HR officer
- Sector: Energy, environment and security
- Evere (location)
- All jobs at Verisure
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Dutch, French
From € 1.950 to € 2.500 per monthi
i How is this salary calculated?
The salary information provided is based on anonymised data from .
The representation of salaries is based on criteria such as industry, job title, location and a number of other elements.
- Group insurance
- Meal vouchers