2 of 9Next
The client is a leading global law firm which specialises in advising the world's leading companies, financial institutions and governments on their most challenging transactions and assignments
HR Administrative Assistant
As HR Administrative Assistant:
- You'll provide support in reporting and data maintenance and ensure our HR system (Workday) is correctly populated and up to date at all time
- You'll be working alongside the HR Team across a wide variety of strategic initiatives by delivering general operational and administrative support to the members of the HR team
- You'll support meaningful projects in the HR portfolio on the administrative side to attract, develop and retain outstanding talents, create an environment of outperformance, be a diverse and inclusive meritocracy and an agile firm.
- You'll draft HR documents such as offer letters, contracts and ad hoc correspondences
- You'll support the organisation of recruitment events (registrations, preparation of material, upload of candidates, booking of travels, etc.).
- You'll provide daily support to the team in processing applications of candidates (e.g. correspondence with candidates, planning of interviews, booking of meeting rooms) and deliver timely and professional candidate experience as an ambassador of the firm
What we want you to have:
- Perfectly Bilingual Dutch and English, French is a plus
- You already have a proven experience in administration and an exposure to a professional services organisation
- You'll definitely need a flair for planning and coordination (an experience in HR is not a must); and your attention to detail is second to none.
- To be successful in the role, you'll be able to handle confidential information appropriately and demonstrate a strong ethic.
- You have high levels of energy, determination and resilience
- They will provide exceptional development opportunities in a challenging, motivating international environment.
- Perfect Work-Life balance
- Agile way of working
- An attractive salary package
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
33 days left to apply
- Function type: Administrative clerk
- Sector: Science and Research
- All jobs via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
From € 2.213 to € 3.320 per year