Looking for a 'Production process responsible ' job in Western Flanders? You can find it on Jobat.be.
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
Permanent Contract – Bruges Metropolitan Area
#agriculture #engineering #technical administration
Are you an engineer/bachelor with expertise in technical administration? Are you looking for a challenging and varied role where you can tackle problems and implement your own improvements? If so, this is the job for you!
Our partner is seeking a Homologation Administrator to join their team. If you are ready for this exciting challenge then read on!
- You give administrative support to markets with documentation (DoC, CoC, national/EU type approvals, etc.)
- TUV individual machines inspection support
-You maintains & updates databases for legal documents and PIN plates creation;
Who are you
- you have a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- You have a administrative and/or legal experience
- You speak and write fluent English
- You have a working knowledge of Dutch language
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft packages and Computer skills, especially Excel.
- You are a teamplayer with a open communication
What can you expect
As a Homologation Administrator, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge through internal training and development programs.
Does this vacancy match with your expectations? Apply now through the website or contact Martine Vergote(+32) Show number or by email:martine.vergote(at)jeffersonwells.be
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.