6 of 7Next
Help Desk Operator EN/FR
Working in the European Commission buildings in Brussels, the Help Desk operator is responsible to provide user support and advice on appropriate action to follow. Using a ticketing tool, he/she will create and assign tickets to appropriate groups.
Head of Proximity Team or Core phone Team.
In close relations with:
1st line Service Desk Teams
All European Commission support teams
Front Office Management
Back Office Management
- Respond to requests for assistance via phone and mail;
- Research questions using available information resources;
- Advise user on appropriate action;
- Follow standard help desk procedures;
- Log all help desk interactions.
Work shifts of 8 hours covering the time range between 08h00 and 18h00 from Monday to Friday with some flexibility required when overtime is exceptionally needed.
Employment and technical Requirements:
- Good spoken and written knowledge of English and French;
- Solutions oriented;
- Service and proactive minded;
- Punctual, meticulous and reliable;
- Self-Starter, productive with minimal directions.
- Marktconform loon
- Internationale omgeving
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
2 days left to apply
- Function type: Administrative clerk
- Vilvoorde (location)
- All jobs via Actief Interim
- Secondary education
- Dutch, French
- Interim optional fixed contract