Head of Warehouses & Transport
- ENGIE Solutions
- Permanent, Full-time
Head of Warehouses & Transport
The main objective for the Warehouses Department is to support and unburden Operations, in order to allow them to focus on their core businesses in the most optimal way.
Its core activity is the warehouse management including the distribution to the yards and returns. It concerns materials and equipment, such as tooling, consumables and PPE, necessary for our people in the field to perform their daily activities.
Your day will consist out of the following activities
- allow our operational teams in the field to execute their projects in the most efficient and cost competitive way by providing them an optimal service at the best possible economic conditions
- this support function is to foster operational excellence, is result driven and its performance is monitored and measured by KPI’s related to upfront agreed SLA’s
- general management of the warehouse activities for multiple warehouses in Belgium
- 100 FTE
- 180000 tools/items
- 20000 articles of consumable goods and personal protective equipment
- customer contact center
- order management
- technical advice
- translate the neutral carbon strategy into clear actions for the Warehouses Department
- harmonize operational services and processes
- closely cooperate with other supporting functions: HR, Purchase, HSEQ, IT, F&A…
- optimize service levels and cost effectiveness
- continuously pursue process improvement and customer satisfaction
- digitalize processes
- ensure the Warehouses Department fully complies to the Group’s ethical standards, values and policies
- manage all activities within approved budget for investments and (human) resources
- relations: (internal) clients and partners, social partners
- set up communication structure with business, incl. reporting
- optimize/develop teams and individuals in order to have knowledge centers within the scope of Warehouses
- follow-up, implement and comply to federal/regional/local regulations
- secure full compliance to ethical, environmental, safety (…) standards, rules and regulations
- respect of GDPR
- meet safety targets: FR, SR, TRIR, TBM…
- agree, set, follow up and report on SLA & KPI
- master degree: technical, commercial, management
- +10 years professional experience on relevant management level
- experience with change management
- people manager
- result oriented
- good analytical skills
- performance oriented
- co-leader mind set
- team focus, team player & leadership skills
- languages: Dutch, French and English
Ready to be part of the energy transition?
Then join our experts in the various innovative and exciting projects of ENGIE Solutions. You get the opportunity to use your technical skills as well as to discover cutting-edge technologies that will lead us further to a neutral-carbon future.
Joining ENGIE Solutions is more than that! You also get:
- a competitive salary in line with your education and experience
- fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, concessionary travel, hospitalization- & group insurance
- interesting training and career opportunities
We are looking forward meeting you!
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
- Group insurance
- Public transport contribution
- Additional paid leave
- 15 June
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Logistics' jobs straight to your mailbox.