Head of Sales – Bending
- EQUANS, the new name of ENGIE Solutions in Belgium
- Permanent, Full-time
Head of Sales – Bending
Our ambition? To offer cities, industries and companies in the tertiary sector tailor-made solutions. We do this in 6 areas: electrical, HVAC, cooling, mechanical & robotics, digital & IT and facility management. Our 9600 employees are committed every day to ensuring:
- more attractive cities
- more efficient and greener companies
- more sustainable and comfortable buildings
As a European leader and top 3 global player, we have the advanced technology and qualified personnel in-house for the production of bends in any size and steel grade, from carbon steel to stainless or high-grade nickel alloy steels. Our workshop is also fully equipped to handle the prefabrication of large industrial piping systems.
As Head of Sales, you lead our sales department and are continuously working on realizing and developing new business, with both existing and new customers within the industry (including onshore and offshore oil and gas extraction, chemical, petrochemical and energy sectors).
You are commercially minded, and your extensive experience in the pipeline industry makes that you can relay on a broad network.
- it is your role to develop and implement an effective sales strategy, guiding and motivating the sales team to optimal performance, exceeding net-sales targets while increasing value and customer satisfaction
- you coordinate all incoming enquiries with your sales team and are responsible for translating the customer's requirements into suitable and competitive quotations, and negotiate them to good end
- you are in daily contact with the production planning and quality department to discuss technical and production constraints
- you also negotiate with pipe suppliers favorable terms of purchase
- you report to the Department Manager.
More than 90% of our bends are exported worldwide hence this position requires frequent travelling abroad. You work from our office in Grimbergen (Belgium).
Your skills and knowledge
As Head of Sales you have proven track record in a commercial role within a similar industrial organization.
- you have a high school diploma, preferably in an engineering/technical field
- experience in the metalworking industry is a plus, but not a must
- you have the industry knowledge
- you have your network within the pipeline industry and know how to map opportunities and generate new business like no other
- you are a team-player and have experience in leading, coaching and motivating a team
- you are customer-oriented
- you have great communication skills (writing, presentations, one to one negotiations)
- you have a scoring ability
- you speak fluent Dutch, French and English
Want to tackle tomorrow’s multi-technical challenges with us?
Then join our experts in the various innovative and exciting projects of EQUANS. You get the opportunity to use your technical skills as well as to discover cutting-edge technologies and help customers in the 3 major transitions of today: the energy transition, the industrial transition and the digital transition.
Joining EQUANS is more than that! You also get:
- a competitive salary in line with your education and experience
- fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, concessionary travel, hospitalization- & group insurance
- interesting training and career opportunities
We are looking forward to meeting you!
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
- Group insurance
- Company car
- Petrol card
- Meal vouchers
- GSM & smartphone
- Individual hospital insurance
- Eco Cheque
- 28 November
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Executive board & management' jobs in Flemish Brabant straight to your mailbox.