1 of 5Next
ARAG SE is one of the largest specialized Legal Protection insurers active internationally.
Our company goal is to make legal aid available for everyone. We seek people who are willing to contribute in reaching this goal and this is for you a wonderful opportunity to join a family owned global company.
The Belgian branch, located in the center of Brussels, is actually looking for Head of Legal.
HEAD OF LEGAL
- Working alongside the management team to advise on assorted legal matters, risk and liabilities.
- Drafting, negotiating, reviewing and managing our contracts and agreements with partners.
- Identify and implement relevant legislative and regulatory developments and advise the organization on the impact of these developments on business operations.
- Providing support to ensure excellent governance and check wether internal procedures are in line with latest regulations.
- Support in the harmonization of our contracts and products as well as in the revision of the general conditions of insurance and other legal documents.
- Responsible for Compliance aspects for ARAG in Belgium and reporting to the Group Chief Compliance Officer.
- Elaborate internal and external reports about the Legal & Compliance activities.
- The Head of Legal report to the CEO.
- Master’s degree in Law.
- Approximately 10 years of relevant professional experience in the legal/compliance area preferably in the insurance sector.
- Proactivity, solution minded, stress resistant and able to work with deadlines.
- Strong communication, listening and presentation skills.
- Fluent in French, Dutch and good knowledge of English.
- Ability to develop strong collaborative working relationships with key stakeholders.
Tel. 02 643 12 05
e-mail : email@example.com
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
35 days left to apply
- Function type: Advocacy
- Sector: Finances and insurance
- Elsene (location)
- All jobs at ARAG SE-Branch Belgium
- Master following Master
- At least 5 years experience
- Dutch, English, French