7 of 8Next
Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payment and transactional services industry. With innovation at the core of its DNA, Worldline's core offerings include pan-European and domestic Commercial Acquiring for physical or online businesses, secured payment transaction processing for banks and financial institutions, as well as transactional services in e-Ticketing and for local and central public agencies. Thanks to a presence in 30+ countries, Worldline is the payment partner of choice for merchants, banks, public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies, delivering cutting-edge digital services. Worldline's activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services, Financial Services including equensWorldline and Mobility & e-Transactional Services. Worldline employs circa 11,000 people worldwide, with estimated pro forma revenue of circa 2.3 billion euros on a yearly basis. worldline.com.
Head of Compliance Worldline Merchant Services
As Compliance Manager, you are familiar with legal guidelines and corporate governance best practices. You are a professional of high ethical standards and work carefully to complete your duties keeping in mind the objectives of the business. You must be comfortable saying “no” when necessary and be result-oriented. The role will consist in local role combined with pan-European responsibilities.
The goal is to preserve the company's integrity by making sure it stays on a lawful and ethical course.
You will report to the Head of Security, Risk & Compliance Worldline Merchant Services and to the Head of Compliance Worldline Group.
- Evaluate and measure the state of compliance across the organization;
- Draft policies, procedures & legal documentation;
- Revise, adapt and improve processes and policies, evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously;
- Develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies, assess and proceed to investigations of potential inappropriate rules or procedures;
- Collaborate with corporate counsels and HR departments to monitor enforcement of standards and regulations;
- Assess the business's future ventures to identify possible compliance risks;
- Provide guidance, advice and act as visionary towards the business regarding compliance by design. Strive for the implementation of best practices and methodologies across critical areas of the business;
- Review the work of colleagues when necessary to identify compliance issues and provide advice or training;
- Provide internal training to the Board of Directors and Operational teams, for security, risk and or compliance;
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control;
- Advise Management, Board of Directors of new rules and legal trends;
- Prepare reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate;
- Monitor major and critical compliance issues;
- Participate to internal ad hoc project related to compliance, liaise with business users to define risk and/or compliance specifications;
- Conduct security, risk & compliance assessments;
- Participate in local and global discussions to formulate new or enhance existing security processes, policies and standards.
- Master degree in law
- At least 3-5 years proven experience as Compliance manager with regulatory affinity
- In-depth knowledge of the payments industry's standards and regulations
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping
- A business expertise partnered with a dedication to legality
- An analytical mind able to “see” the complexities of processes, procedures and regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English, good knowledge of French and/or German is a strong asset
- Able to guide change within the department
- Pragmatism & hands-on mindset is required
- Team player while able to work autonomously
- Ability to think out of the box
- Solution oriented with a positive mind set
Interested? Apply online: https://worldline.catsone.nl/careers/3243-General/jobs/556696-Head-of-Compliance-Worldline-Merchant-Services/
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
5 days left to apply
- Function type: Advocacy
- Sector: Service and Human Resource
- All jobs via Manpower Group Solutions
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 5 years experience