Hardware Engineer (m/v)
- Actief Interim Leuven
- Permanent, Full-time
Hardware Engineer (m/v)
Our machines are first versions, and sometimes even prototypes. As a Hardware Engineer (equipment engineer) you will be responsible for the proper functioning of these various pilot production tools and devices:
- You intensively collaborate with process engineers and equipment constructors; identify preventive actions and assure the correct maintenance and repair of the equipment. Together with the manufacturers, you identify, execute and evaluate improvement opportunities
- In a context in which continuous improvement is a key success factor, you are driven to make maintenance more efficient and cost effective, while the quality and availability of the equipment is guaranteed
- You take care of a first analysis of all technical questions regarding the hardware aspects of the machinery in your domain and you ensure an adequate solution
- With your extensive device knowledge you will be able to assist in setting up new processes
- Together with your colleagues of the hookup department, you install new equipment in the pilot production line
- You obtained a Master’s degree in Industrial Engineering Electromechanics, Mechanics or equal through technical experience
- You are fascinated by new technologies and equipment
- You are highly technically skilled and have a hands-on knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics, mechanics, electronics, etc.
- You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and dive right into the action
- You can work autonomously, take the initiative and are capable to plan and organize your own work
- You are a real team player and have strong communication skills in English
- You will work in shifts (early, late, 1 weekend out of 3)
- In exchange for your talent, passion and expertise, you will join a multicultural and high-tech company, with challenges there for the taking
- Your energy and commitment are appreciated by means of an attractive and competitive salary with many fringe benefits
- An openended employment
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- Group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- GSM & smartphone
- Family hospital insurance
- Disability insurance
- Company bicycle
- Eco Cheque
- Additional paid leave
- 15 June
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Executive board & management' jobs in Flemish Brabant straight to your mailbox.