3 of 5Next
Our client is an important actor of the Automotive industry. Today, in order to reinforce the technical expertise brought to key clients and industrial sites, our client is looking for a Group Maintenance Engineer. Working remotely from your location is an option.
Group Maintenance Engineer - Field Service
- The Group Maintenance Engineer will support, guide and/or advise the designated plants' maintenance teams in
- 1. Technical trouble shooting and problem solving, both in mechanics as PLC
- 2. Implementing the group standards
- 3. Driving continuous improvement
- 4. Machine acceptance
- The Group Maintenance Engineer will drive the technical process design where necessary and give management support to the local Maintenance Managers
- The Group Maintenance Engineer is a leader and guide that is not afraid to get his hands dirty. He/She is a hands-on person with a feeling for structure, organization and planning.
- Degree in Engineering or related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years in a similar position (industrial company)
- Knowledge of PLC and control systems (TIA Portal and Step 7, the number one requirement)
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills & hands-on mentality
- Fluent in English (French or German are strong assets)
- You will receive an attractive salary depending on your expertise and experience
- A full package is offered with company car and other fringe benefits that will definitely make your life easier (Fuel card, group and hospitalization insurance,…)
- Get the opportunity to work remotely from your location (option to be discussed) and to travel on a regular basis within your area
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
49 days left to apply
- Function type: Maintenance manager
- Sector: Automotive
- Western Flanders
- Eastern Flanders
- Flemish Brabant
- Walloon Brabant
- All jobs via Michael Page Brussels Finance
From € 50.000 to € 75.000 per year