Group Hr Manager
- HR essentials
- Permanent, Full-time
Group Hr Manager
- You are the first point of contact for advice in a broad range of HR related topics. You are responsible for attracting, developing, and retaining employees. You coordinate the performance management cycle, you manage learning & development and succession planning of the group teams.
- Where necessary, you work in partnership on projects to continuously improve our HR service level & offerings (e.g. changes to working practices, organisation changes and business “excellence” programmes).
- You are seen as a person of confidence for employees and management.
- As a Group HR Manager, You contribute to designing and shaping the company's learning & development, talent & performance management strategy and related policies.
- You bring knowhow to the organization regarding management of talent in the broadest sense, for example, you develop learning & development programs and career tracks for management and non-management employees, you evaluate and optimise existing HR policies to ensure quality and efficiency.
- You report to the group HR Director.
- You have a master university degree.
- You have comprehensive knowledge and understanding of HR processes.
- You are a good communicator who enjoys working with people and inspires them.
- You have a high degree of emotional intelligence.
- You are hands-on, take initiative and work discreet.
- You are able to remain objective.
- You are a problem solver with a capacity to find agreement.
- You are capable of working with a high degree of autonomy but also in a supporting role.
- Knowledge English, Dutch, French + German as a plus.
- You have a good insight in Belgian employment and insight in social security law is a plus.
- You are open to travel and looking forward to working in an international environment.
A challenging, responsible management position, where you have the opportunity to further expand your broad knowledge of the various HR aspects. You work for an international, reputed and financially strong company, which is in full growth and offers interesting future opportunities. The company is characterized by an open corporate culture and short lines of communication. A market competitive remuneration package is provided.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- 26 June
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Human resources' jobs straight to your mailbox.