GROUP FINANCE MANAGER
- Flemish Brabant
- Permanent, Full-time
GROUP FINANCE MANAGER
The DERBIGUM Group is a reputable niche player in bituminous and synthetic roofing solutions and accessories, mainly used in the construction industry. The privately owned company has 350 employees, 2 production facilities and several sales offices in Western Europe. Strategically, Derbigum focuses on the 3 P’s (People, Planet and Profit) and invests heavily in growth, innovation and high-quality products and services. To execute the growth strategy and to professionalize the toolbox to monitor the financial performance, we are looking for a:
GROUP FINANCE MANAGER - Financial advisor in an international environment
Drive financial insights and engage in optimization projects
- The purpose of the job is to manage the reporting process and to consolidate the financial results of 10 legal entities of the group.
- You are a sparring partner for the management team, able to provide them with high quality financial information and reporting in time.
- You are responsible for the monthly, quarterly and yearly close and related reporting, the preparation of the Group budget and consolidated financial statements, the management of the external audit process and the review of project calculations.
- You play an active role in the enhancement and implementation of IT systems, supporting the Group’s finance and consolidating activities.
- You actively involve yourself in due diligence and acquisition processes and the financial integration and streamlining of acquired entities.
- You manage a team and work closely with the finance managers of the various business units. You report directly to the Group CFO.
Ambitious to develop your financial knowledge and to take responsibility?
- You have a Masters degree in the field of economics, accounting, commercial engineering or business administration.
- You have 8 to 10 years’ experience in a similar position
- You have 3 to 5 years working experience in auditing, supplemented with a finance role in a manufacturing environment. Experience at a BigFour company or in an international role is a plus.
- You have excellent analytical skills, combined with a pragmatic and result-oriented approach.
- You are a hands-on person, focused on continuous improvement.
- You are well-organized and have excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel. Knowledge of Finance-IT or ERP systems is an asset.
- You have excellent social and communication skills and you can easily adapt to different levels of management and to different cultures.
- You have fluent written and spoken language skills in Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is an asset.
What can Derbigum offer you?
- A stable and growing company, defined by its international reputation, ambition and “Think out of the box” mentality.
- An international environment with energizing challenges and projects to accelerate your experience and skillset.
- As 3 P employer, people clearly make the difference and therefore we promote continuous learning, well-being and on-the-job training.
- The ability to work within a strategic advisory role and to communicate at management level.
- A competitive salary, supplemented with company car and attractive fringe benefits.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- Dutch, English
- 5 May
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Finance' jobs straight to your mailbox.