- Robert Half Finance & Accounting Antwerpen
- Permanent, Full-time
Our client has evolved from a traditional shipping company to a global logistics partner that offers highly specialized solutions for major industries worldwide.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Translate financial and operational issues into financial solutions and implement change across the business units. Responsible for month and year end closing & the yearly budgeting process of the business unit respecting internal deadlines.
- Effectively manage a group of Site Controllers to ensure successful teamwork and ultimately deliver added value to the business.
- Monitor FSL making sure that KN guidelines on FSL handling are met.
- Actively participate in improvement and strategic business projects.
- Approve costs, follow up on invoices/disputes and expense notes.
- Actively propose & discuss improvements with various stakeholders to increase the profitability and productivity on client, lane or activity level.
- Proactively support the business with financial and operational analysis of monthly figures and translate opportunities into gains for KN.
- Act as the right hand of the business unit director. Advice/support in all financial matters including forecasting, accruals, investment applications, …
- Supporting in internal and external audits where and if needed.
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :
Required skills and experience:
- You have a master's degree in Finance or equivalent by experience.
- You have 5-10 years of relevant work experience.
- You have excellent analytical and people management skills.
- You are able to influence and share your opinion.
- You have a strong interest in Logistics.
- You are able to work in a dynamic team.
- You have advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, …).
- You have a very good verbal and written knowledge of English. Any other language is an asset.
Our client offers a position within a strong international environment with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Group.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- 3 March
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Controlling' jobs in Antwerp straight to your mailbox.