Global Trade Compliance Expert
- Permanent, Full-time
Global Trade Compliance Expert
We create innovative ways to move – on snow, water, asphalt. In the air, on the ground and everywhere in between.
Built on a 75-year tradition of ingenuity and intensive customer focus, BRP is headquartered in the Canadian town of Valcourt, Quebec and operates manufacturing facilities in Canada, the United States, Mexico, Finland, and Austria. We have a total workforce of more than 12,600 driven, resourceful people.
Our portfolio of industry-leading and distinctive products includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-Doo watercraft, Can-Am on- and off-road vehicles, Alumacraft, Manitou, Quintrex, Stacer and Savage boats, Evinrude and Rotax marine propulsion systems as well as Rotax engines for karts, motorcycles and recreational aircraft. We support our lines of product with a dedicated parts, accessories and clothing business to fully enhance your riding experience.
Because it’s not about the destination. It’s about the journey. Yours.
We are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve within an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
- LinkedIn @BRP
- YouTube @CommunicationsBRP
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
- Join a global Company that is the leader in the powersports industry.
- Work with a team of dedicated and passionate people.
- Join the company which offers an outstanding environment that gives play to your drive for innovation and self-initiative every day.
Are you driven and relentless when it comes to problem solving, someone who will not accept a NO as an answer? Do you want to add value and make a difference in the dealer and customer service experience and are you motivated to reach unparalleled customer service?
Are you constantly looking for opportunities to perfect your knowledge and skill set?
If so, then this is what you’ll do:
- Identify and maintain your country/region requirements to maintain trade compliance (current + trend monitoring)
- Identify opportunities for cost reduction or duty saving
- Support the Global Trade Services (GTS) structure implementation in your country
- Work with Global Trade Services (GTS) solution implementation team to define / modify the country-specific processes variances needed
- Establish and maintain proper business relations with your region counterparts and related operational teams, suppliers, solution providers, government and customs authorities
- Implement different compliance policies defined with the Global Trade Services (GTS) lead in your global region
- Capture, consolidate, evaluate and act on your country/region key performance indicators
- Share your successes and opportunities for improvement with your counterparts to contribute to continuous improvement
- Monitor your country trade compliance risks and opportunities
- Manage your local team resources (if applicable)
- Influence and train your country/region business counterparts on trade compliance risks and opportunities
- Support your country compliance audits execution (internal and external) and lead the improvement recommendations
- Act as the main trade compliance (technical reference) point of contact for your country/region support (business and local teams)
- Support daily operations specific to imports, exports, compliance audits and supply chain security processes executions
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 5+ years Experience in region / country specific customs and trade compliance management functions
- Accredited Trade Compliance certification an asset
- Licensed custom broker certification an asset
- In-depth regulatory knowledge as they relate to the specific country including compliance, valuation, Free Trade Agreements (FTA), classification, taxation on import, export etc
- Very good understanding of trade compliance terminology
- Experience in project management and change management an asset
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Open to travel to other facilities in his region and to other international location when needed
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Academic Bachelor
- At least 5 years experience
- Dutch, English
- Group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- 8 December
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Transport & distribution' jobs straight to your mailbox.