Global Sales Manager
- SD Worx Staffing & Career Solutions
- Interim optional fixed contract, Permanent, Full-time
Global Sales Manager
To support our international growth ambitions we are expanding our Global Sales team and we are looking for a driven Global Sales Manager. As a Global Sales Manager you will be responsible to sell our international solutions covered by one contract, one contact, one governance, one implementation approach, one set of international solutions (technology and services) suiting the customers’ international or global organisation and needs.
As Global Sales Manager you will directly report to the International Sales Director and have the following responsibilities:
• Achieving net new growth by hunting and acquiring new international business based on an objective business plan;
• Detecting and understanding client requirements throughout the presales journey and propose the best solution based on SD Worx’ solutions;
• Convincing your clients of the added value of SD Worx thanks to our full range of products and services;
• During the presales journey you act as a project leader.
This means you are in the driving seat and manage all internal and external key stakeholders of your sales project with the goal to create new and sustainable business;
• Connect on regular basis with key stakeholders within and outside our International Market division to enhance a smooth, efficient and effective collaboration:
o Domestic (sales) teams,
o Product Management & Partner Management teams,
o Presales teams,
o Corporate Legal,
o Operation teams such as service delivery and implementation,
o Our partners.
• Establish a strong relationships with your future customers as you are their trusted advisor;
• Establish a network (eco system) to enable new business through indirect channels and activity;
• Create the correct image of SD Worx as a global Payroll & HR provider by your presence on the market;
• Being able to discuss payroll outsourcing (services and technology) & HR themes tactically and strategically;
• Follow up on Payroll & HR trends, evolutions and innovation and invest in thought leadership.
• You are eager to win and are a team player as well;
• You go for the extra mile;
• At least 5 years work experience in a commercial role in the payroll & HR solutions sector (or similar);
• Have experience working in an international environment;
• You can show experience regarding international outsourcing solutions and you understand the technological aspect of such a setting;
• You have the ability to lead in an effective and efficient way a sales project independently;
• You turn challenges into opportunities;
• Ability to analyse clients’ questions and needs and to submit a suitable offer;
• You take ownership and are not afraid to take positions and formulate solutions;
• You take responsibility of what you have sold
• Strong commercial, communication and negotiation skills;
• Show impact and ability to quickly gain confidence
• Strong language skills (written and oral): fluent English as a minimum
• You are a passionate person striving for a maximum sustainable new business;
• Thinking out of the box and pragmatic in taking decisions while respecting the processes in place is part of your DNA;
• You have a well organised work attitude and respect deadlines and agreements made with your prospects and colleagues;
• You have the necessary creativity, willingness to learn and drive;
• You are prepared to work with colleagues located in different countries and locations;
• Flexible and prepared to travel; mainly throughout Europe and occasionally to other continents.
Place of employment
Belgium/ The Netherlands/ France/ Germany/ Switzerland/ Austria/ Luxembourg or UK
SD Worx offers you, besides a competitive salary and benefits package, the autonomy and flexibility to take ownership of your work. With the possibilities of flexible working hours, homework, working from other offices,… you can organize your own work.
For us, learning and innovating are like breathing, inspiring us to always go beyond. We offer multiple trainings, projects… where you will learn from experts or in practice. From the start you will be engaged in your team, where we share knowledge, talents and celebrate our differences.
From many places, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- Interim optional fixed contract
- Company car
- 9 March
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Construction & real estate' jobs straight to your mailbox.