Facil’s global headquarters are located in Genk, Belgium. The company has 20 branches in three continents (Belgium, France, Germany, Spain, Sweden, US, Mexico, China, Thailand and India). At HQ in Genk, Facil has a vacancy for a Global Quality Process Manager.
Global Quality Process Manager
Continuity & continuous improvement
- Together with your direct reports, the Quality & Engineering Managers and their local teams in Europe, North America and Asia you play an active role in the definition, certification, implementation, safeguarding and improvement of the quality processes ensuring product and service process quality in line with customer requirements.
- You validate local implementation of the global processes and you make sure the systems are alive within the organization; you track and analyze key performance and quality indicators/metrics. You act upon observations and trends.
- You oversee internal and external system audits. You support the regional teams on corrective actions and you make sure the quality handbooks are kept up-to-date.
- You support business development as well as the regional teams in the negotiation and the launch of new business.
- You support purchasing in defining the supplier quality requirements and you oversee the global SQA performance with the regional quality Managers.
- You coordinate the migration of the quality processes into the new SAP ERP system that is being implemented.
- You keep your eyes open for new trends and initiatives in the quality domain and continuously look for ways to lift the Facil quality system onto a higher level.
- You manage 3 local direct reports (Managers EU, NA and AS) and in total a team of about 25 quality professionals in Belgian headquarters and in the branches throughout Europe, North America and Asia.
- You’re a member of the global management team, you work out of the Belgian HQ and you report to the Managing Director of Facil FSP.
Process expert and team player
- bright and energetic individual, master education and passionate about quality process control
- at least 5 year experience in a quality responsibility, preferably in an international environment and within the automotive sector
- knowledge of relevant quality standards, especially IATF 16949, familiarity and good understanding of the FMEA methodology
- analytical and people oriented, a strong business acumen and an equally strong common sense
- high degree of mental flexibility
- fluency in English (other languages are an asset)
- travel is a plus to you rather than a burden (regular business trips).
Quality as a key-factor in the company value proposition
- a highly professional, international environment valuing diversity, equity and inclusion.
- a positive, no-nonsense ‘can do’ and ‘let’s do’ company culture in which learning and development are highly stimulated.
- an interesting responsibility remunerated with an attractive salary package.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.