Global Purchasing Manager
- Motmans & Partners Hasselt
- Permanent, Full-time
Global Purchasing Manager
- You develop and implement global and derived local purchase strategies in line with the overall company strategy for the various Facil business lines
- You ensure sourcing of engineered and standard parts at the absolute best price on the global market through blank sourcing, supplier development, cost model and breakdowns management, supplier monitoring and a strong economic focus
- You build the best possible supplier base by means of a continuous quest for the most appropriate CTQ, B and C-suppliers, the required regional suppliers with the best TCO, as well as low volume suppliers to win low volume projects and to serve existing customers
- You develop the supplier base, working hard on supplier evaluation and auditing, consolidation and (not in the least) economic performance (savings)
- You provide purchasing expert support to the negotiations of global customer contracts
- You follow up the global raw material evolution and its impact on the supply base
- You lead an international Purchasing Competence Center team of about 20 employees, you attract and develop talent, offer a career track, ensure a good mix of assignments for maximal learning and motivation
- You are the company’s process, KPI, systems and tools owner for purchasing
- You manage a spend level of 280 MIO€ and report directly to the MD FSP Operations, who is based in the HQ in Genk, Belgium as well.
- Master degree or equal by experience
- At least 10 years of experience in purchasing (preferably in technical high volume commodities) in a leading role
- Strong negotiation, organizational and communication skills
- Analytical and people oriented, a strong business acumen and an equally strong common sense
- The will and the skill to inspire, coach and develop people
- High degree of mental flexibility, comfortable with a high workload/ degree of responsibility
- Fluent in English (other languages are an asset)
- Travel is a plus to you rather than a burden (regular business trips worldwide).
- A highly professional international and multi-cultural environment
- A positive, no-nonsense ‘can do’ and ‘let’s do’ company culture in which learning and development are highly stimulated
- An interesting responsibility remunerated with an attractive salary package.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- 30 August
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Logistics, transport & purchase' jobs straight to your mailbox.