Global ICT Director
- Motmans & Partners
- Permanent, Full-time
Global ICT Director
Facil’s global headquarters are in Genk, Belgium. The company has 20 branches in three continents (Belgium, France, Germany, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, US, Mexico, China, Thailand and India). At HQ in Genk, Facil has a vacancy for a Global ICT Director.
- your mission is to create and deliver an actionable digital strategy for Facil, including but not limited to a new ERP backbone and a set of best of breed applications (CRM, planning, e-commerce, engineering,…) meeting the various operational and servicing needs, both customer-oriented as well as internal
- you run and maintain Facil’s 24/7 IT infrastructure/ systems/ solutions maximizing uptime for all business critical operations
- you set up and roll out a new, state of the art, cloud-based enterprise architecture. You make sure the IS architecture and data architecture, supported by applicable hardware and software fully meet the strategic and operational business objectives
- you manage SLA’s with external providers and subcontractors
- you coach and counsel your Belgium and US based team, you maintain a safe, secure, challenging and pleasant work environment and you develop growth opportunities
- you define and follow up the ICT budget
- you present to the Exco strategic options, project status, KPIs and other management info
- you work out of the Belgian HQ and you report to the Director Business Excellence-CFO, who is based in the HQ
- bright and energetic individual, master education and passionate about ICT
- at least 10 year experience in an ICT responsibility, preferably in an international environment
- good knowledge of ICT infrastructure, thorough knowledge of ERP systems (knowledge of SAP, S4HANA and/or Infor LN Automotive is an asset)
- analytical and people oriented, a strong business acumen and an equally strong common sense
- the right people skills to accompany the organisation in the changes that the digital transformation will bring to their daily work
- high degree of mental flexibility, comfortable with a business-critical transformation project and the attached degree of responsibility
- bi-lingual Dutch/English
- travel is a plus to you rather than a burden (regular business trips).
- a highly professional international and multi-cultural environment
- a positive, no-nonsense ‘can do’ and ‘let’s do’ company culture in which learning and development are highly stimulated
- an interesting responsibility remunerated with an attractive salary package.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- Dutch, English
- 11 May
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Executive board & management' jobs straight to your mailbox.