Global Group Brand Manager
- Duvel Moortgat
- Permanent, Full-time
Global Group Brand Manager
- As a winter-hardy marketing pro, you know better than anyone that success is built on a solid strategic foundations. Which is why your first order of business will be to develop a clear vision for our beers Vedett, Liefmans and Tripel d’Anvers.
- You’re creative enough to come up with innovate new ideas on product development, marketing and sales but also pragmatic enough to transform those ideas into an effective annual strategic plan that gets results.
- Your big-picture thinking knows no borders, which is why close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders as well as local sales and marketing teams from around the world is second nature to you.
- You see the strategies you develop as roadmaps with a clear destination, and use them to develop ground-breaking campaigns that lead your brands from milestone to milestone.
- As the guardian of our premium brands, you not only formulate but watch over the brand values and quality standards to solidify the identity and positioning of each individual brand.
- Sure, you have a Master’s. But it’s what you do with it that counts! We’re looking for someone with a kick-ass CV to match the degree. A solid 5 - 10 years’ experience will certainly get your foot in the door.
- Creativity is your middle name. You can think your way out of a box, but also create the clear structures that will help your team of enthusiastic professionals follow your lead.
- You have a good idea of the direction our brands need to take, the strategic prowess to get there and the talent to convince stakeholders along the way.
- Igniting passion in others is what gets you up in the morning. And that includes managing your own team.
- As a seasoned project manager, you have the guts to go for glory, ensuring our brands really take off in their target markets and beyond.
- You’ve got more than just a sense of humour, maybe a whole barrel!
- Yes you are a brand manager but there is also digital blood that runs through your veins.
- You speak the universal language of beer. But when that’s not enough you’re fluent in (written and spoken) Dutch, English and French as well.
- To you, setbacks are just an invitation to regroup. At the same time, you realise that doing the same thing the same way and expecting a different outcome is the definition of madness.
- You know what it takes to meet a deadline and can juggle 1 or 2 (or 5 or 6) at the same time.
- Where others see barriers, you see spring boards. And when others look for excuses, you find solutions.
- Your instincts lead you off the beaten track and your experience gives you a good indication of what will work and what won’t to spark a revolution and steer our brands to the top.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Dutch, English, French
- 29 June
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Communication, Executive board & management' jobs in Antwerp straight to your mailbox.