Our client is active in the luxury industry. You will join an international company and will be part of the Benelux Accounting team.
The scope of responsibilities for this job as GL Accountant includes:
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly closing, including recording of accruals, depreciations ;
- Manage G/L accounts including clearing and preparing reconciliations ;
- Record Capex invoices on Capex budgets and check/set up depreciation parameters ;
- Reconcile intercompany accounts ;
- Issue other intercompany invoices ;
- Report P&L on a monthly basis and Balance Sheet 6 times a year in Syrus ;
- Prepare and file VAT, intrastat, STATBEL and other declarations ;
- Draft annual accounts ;
- Draft Corporate income tax declaration ;
- Preparation of the audit file (confirmation letters, download of account details,..) and assisting during the audit ;
- Managing the Accounting inbox ;
- Archive properly all Accounting records ;
- Provide backup within G/L team during absences ;
- Harmonize files and processes with other colleagues of the team ;
- Provide general support to the Financial department.
Robert Half BV processes the data from applicants that is required to carry out the application process. You can find more information on data protection, in particular on your rights, at https://www.roberthalf.be/en/privacy-notice.
The requested qualifications for this job as GL Accountant include:
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance ;
- You are fluent in Dutch and French and have a good knowledge of English ;
- You have relevant experience in a similar role ;
- You have an extensive knowledge of Excel. Knowledge of SAP is an asset ;
- You have excellent communication skills. Also, you are able to multitask and handle strict deadlines.
Our client offers:
- A really attractive salary package ;
- A full time contract ;
- The possibility of home working ;
- An easily accessible workplace by public transport ;
- A permanent contract.
Interested in this position? Apply today.
Robert Half Belgium
Robert Half Belgium
Avenue Arnaud Fraiteur 15-23, 2nd floor block B,