2 of 12Next
Our client is a global leading, innovative and fast-growing company with EMEA HQ located in Grimbergen (North of Brussels).
German speaking Customer Service Representative
The main responsibilities of the German speaking Customer Service Representative:
- be in charge of a specific EMEA Market (DACH), handling a client portfolio from A-Z
- process all incoming orders from trade partners and sales representatives
- be the SPOC for your clients and proactively inform them on the status of their orders and deliveries
- coordinate internally with other departments (finance, logistics, warehouse) to be up to date and share relevant information.
- handle problems that arise, manage complaints and offer prompt solutions
- monitor the whole order to delivery cycle and take corrective actions when needed: return requests, back orders,..
- assist and support Sales Representatives in the field: deliver customer and sales data, support fairs, etc.
The ideal candidate:
- a very strong level of German (C2) and English. Any other European language is a big plus
- a bachelor degree and have relevant experience as a customer service representative, handling order management from A-Z
- you are proactive, stress-resistant and sociable
- you can work independently and in a team
- you have a positive mindset, can easily adapt and are eager to learn
- a good knowledge of SAP (preferably) and Excel
As a German Speaking Customer Service Representative you will be part of the DACH team within the EMEA office, located in Grimbergen.
You will be surrounded by a great team of passionate colleagues, working in a fast-growing, innovate and inspiring workplace.
For this position, you will receive a nice salary package with fringe benefits.
+32 2 290 97 12
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
47 days left to apply
- Function type: Customer service
- Sector: Distribution and Retail
- All jobs via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Academic Bachelor
- English, German
From € 2.500 to € 3.300 per month