2 of 10Next
As General Manager of Fagron Belgium, you have final P&L responsibility.
- Responsible for the overall strategic planning, development and success of Fagron Belgium and his 5 business lines;
- Drive the organization to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives;
- Oversee the local business entity and implement action plans to drive operational efficiencies and manage costs, ensuring readiness to respond to market trends;
- Identify business opportunities;
- Build and maintain effective relationships across the business;
- Strong focus on customers (pharmacists and hospitals) and prescribers;
- Establish credibility throughout the organization as an developer of solutions to business challenges;
- Able to inspire, motivate and lead team members to reach their potential;
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the organization;
- Report to the Area General Manager.
- Master degree or MBA;
- Fluent in Dutch and French.
- At least 7 years of experience within the pharmaceutical sector, with focus on management and sales;
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills;
- Team player with strong management and leadership capacities;
- Result-driven, proactive, innovative, analytic, hands-on and problem solver;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.
09 216 24 13
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
26 days left to apply
- Function type: Management
- Sector: Chemistry and Pharmacie
- All jobs at Fagron
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- Dutch, English, French