3 of 8Next
Our client is an international company active in the electrical manufacturing sector.
General Ledger Team Leader - Brussels
As a General Ledger Team Leader you will be responsible for:
- Establishing and reviewing performance indicators (KPI's);
- Cost control: tracking the KPI's related to the realization of efficiencies and reporting on progress in a transparent way;
- Quality review: tracking the KPI's related to Service Excellence and reporting on progress in a transparent way;
- Acting as the Single Point of Contact for the Entity Financial Controller;
- Aligning on Entity Financial Controller satisfaction towards the SSC;
- Resolving disputes and issues concerning the relationship between the SSC and Entity Financial Controller;
- Ensuring a standardization and optimization of processes to guarantee efficiencies;
- Ensuring G/L and Tax policies and procedures are followed within the SSC team (e.g., set and enforce approval limits, ensure closing schedule is met);
- Monitoring and guiding daily activity of the team (from journal entries to consolidation and tax declaration);
- Managing resources: day-to-day people management and organization;
- Supervising employees who perform daily G/L operations: record and post manual G/L entries (payroll, accruals,), analyze and reconcile accounts, perform month end closing, complete statutory reporting, prepare balance sheet and P&L statement;
- Supervising tax activities (tax packages) with the support of tax experts;
- Fostering good working relationships across the team as well as with other SSC teams.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
The required profile for the General Ledger Team Leader position:
- Experience in working in a Shared Service Center;
- Strong knowledge and understanding of General Ledger best practices, systems , procedures and controls;
- Strong IFRS and BE GAAP and Swiss GAAP knowledge;
- Strong staff management skills (experience of people management in a transactional finance context expected);
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral;
- Fluent in German and either French, Dutch or English;
- Competent Microsoft Office user (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
Interested in this position of General Ledger Accountant at a young and dynamic company? Apply today.
Robert Half Belgium
Avenue Arnaud Fraiteur 15-23, 2nd floor block B,
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
17 days left to apply
- Function type: Accounting
- Sector: Industry and machine construction
- All jobs via Robert Half Finance & Accounting Brussels
- Academic Bachelor
- Dutch, English, French, German