3 of 3Next
For ourclient, located in Leuven, we're looking for an General Ledger Accountant
General Ledger Accountant
- As General Ledger Accountant you Maintain general Ledger accounts and prepare journal entries for accruals and variances.
- You will perform month-end account closing activities and reconciliations.
- You are responsible to generate and distribute monthly account management reports.
- You will perform accounting analysis for cash accruals, account payables, account receivables, reconciliations and foreign exchange.
- As General Ledger Accountant you support the internal and external Audit.
- You will assist in the Tax preparation and filing activities.
- You reconcile general ledger accounts and revenue accounts.
- You will be responsible for the preparation of the cash flow statements and resolve outstanding balancing issues.
- You have minimum a bachelor accountancy – tax or equivalent through experience.
- You have minimum an experience of 3 years as a AY/GL accountant or more than 5 years as an international AP accountant and you are ready for the next step.
- As General Ledeger Accountant ypu are familiar with analytical bookkeeping
- You know how to set priorities and act upon them.
- You are accurate, eye for detail and respects deadlines.
- You are a true team player.
- You have experience with Oracle or any other ERP system.
- Fluent in English and Dutch (any other language is a perk)
- PC literate with most common programs, especially Excel.
What we offer:
- A nice competitive salary package with several extra-legal advantages, meal vouchers, health insurance & group insurance.
- You will be part of a dynamic team.
- You will work in a international company who care about their people.
- You will get continuous learning opportunities.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
4 days left to apply
- Function type: Accounting
- Sector: Industry and machine construction
- Heverlee (location)
- All jobs via Talentus Leuven
- Academic Bachelor
- Interim optional fixed contract
- Group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Individual hospital insurance
- Eco Cheque