General ledger accountant (H/F)
- Unique Finance
- Permanent, Full-time
General ledger accountant (H/F)
Our Partner is a telecomunication entreprise.
1) ACCOUNTS PAYABLE AND FINANCIALS : You maintain accounts payable and make sure suppliers are paid in time.
- You collect and record incoming invoices / expense notes
- You make payment to third parties
- You record bank statements (all movements)
- You validate purchase ledger for VAT returns.
2) BILLING AND ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE : You bill the customers for the delivered goods and services and assure cash is collected.
- You create projects in the accounting software for all delivered goods and services
- You validate the billing plan and send invoices to customers in due time
- You process the accounts receivable to the Factoring Company
- You take cash collection actions on accounts receivable
- You maintain accounts and validate sales ledger for VAT returns
3) ACCOUNTING - GENERAL LEDGER : You maintain the general accounts and prepare periodical tax returns and reporting.
- You make periodical entries for cut-off and completeness
- You manage entries related to Fixed Assets, Payroll and Financing
- You prepare and file monthly VAT returns
- You prepare monthly accounts and reporting
- You prepare and file annual accounts and corporate tax returns.
4) PURCHASE ADMINISTRATION : You manage purchase orders and validate invoices from vendors.
- You prepare purchase orders related to projects and record them in the accounting software
- You initiate financial plans with Vendors
- You validate invoices from Vendors
- You validate renewals of support contract (invoices for Back-to-back from Vendors) with the Sales People.
- You have a proven experience in a similar role
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and are fluent in English
- You preferably hold a degree in accounting or financial domain
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and autonomy
- You are hands-on and dynamic
- You feel comfortable to handle a very good communication and interpersonal relation skills in an international environment
- You interact with our customers with the envy and the focus to make them satisfied
- You systematically analyze problematic situations and are good at prioritize urgencies
- You are a good team player, solidarity with your colleagues is part of the values you share
- The opportunity to work in a team who practices mutual respect and support
- A chance to be part of a growing innovative company where you will have the freedom to develop your talents in a self-managed structure
- A place where quality and your creativity really count
- Real possibilities to upgrade your competencies thanks to training & mentoring
- Real career possibilities to develop either your soft skills or technical ones and grow up together with the company itself
- An attractive salary package including IT tools to help you performing your job’s expectations and a large social plan coming along with training programs.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Bachelor following Bachelor
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English
- 5 May
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Accounting' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.