1 of 4Next
Our client is one of the world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health. Our client is present in 80 countries with approximately 65,000 employees and serves more than 3.5 million customers and patients.
Gas Real Time Planner FR-NL-EN
As Real Time Pilot you will ?learn how to operationally manage the complete portfolio of our client's plants and over 2 200 km of pipelines. You are responsible for a network that delivers gases to refineries, chemical plants, steel plants, glass furnaces and others. in this way, you actively contribute to keep our organisation in a leading position in a complex and dynamic market. You will find yourself at the steering wheel of one of the largest pipeline networks in Europe.
You will work in the Operations Control Center (OCC) in ?full continuous shifts and will be
based in Brussels
You can become a Real Time Pilot with a ?Bachelor Degree ?or equivalent, experience at working in shifts is really appreciated : what really counts are your analytical skills & team spirit?!
- Customer Service Skills?: You must be able to listen to our customers in order to understand their needs. Customer satisfaction is what drives us every day.
- Communication Skills?: You will be in direct contact with customers, suppliers and colleagues. You must be able to clearly express yourself to them in a friendly and professional way.
- Flexibility: ?This job requires you to work in a ?full continuous shift? system.
- Bilingual?: French or Dutch are a must, and you know your way around in English and the lesser of French or Dutch
- Transversal management?: You will be at the heart of a dynamic organisation, working closely together with members of many different departments. Business Controlers, Business Developers, IM dispatch, CODIR. ...
- Learning agility?: You get the best out of situations by learning on the job and by peers. You are willing to continuously develop your skills and knowledge.
- Dynamic work environment
- Attractive salary package
- Horizontal and vertical growth potential
- Long term contract (temporary to permanent)
+32 2 509 45 76
Place du Champ de Mars 5
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
38 days left to apply
- Function type: Planning, stock & inventory
- Sector: Energy, environment and security
- All jobs via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Academic Bachelor
- Dutch, English, French
From € 2.800 to € 3.000 per month