- Pauwels Consulting
- Permanent, Independent, Full-time
Pauwels Consulting is searching for Functional analysts (payroll or freelance) to join it’s growing Analysts team.
This is for our customers based in Brussels and Ghent, who are searching for junior/medior analysts who will help on their project.
- You are able to test the functionalities
- You are able to gather the requirements
- You form the bridge between the business and the project team, translating the business needs into concrete solutions and specifications
- You write vision documents, detailed analyzes and studies, make mock-ups and user stories
- You have experience with JIRA and Confluence
- You have experience with AGILE methodology
- You have experience with UML modelling tools ( BPMN, Sparx EA, ...)
- You speak French or Dutch + (understands the other language)
- You are pro-active
- You are a communicative person
- A permanent contract with attractive benefits or a freelance contract
- Talent development (coaching, training, Pauwels Academy, ...)
- Inspiring networking events and legendary after work drinks
- A company that breathes innovation and digital transformation
- Access to a network of +120 IT experts
- An environment where FUN and challenge are paramount
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Dutch, English, French
- Company car
- 1 May
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Analysis' jobs in Ghent straight to your mailbox.