- Permanent, Independent, Full-time
As a passionate fullstack developer, your main responsibilities include:
- Switch between frontend and backend development depending on the current needs.
- Research, develop, implement, unit-test and maintain new software code that will be used to build our Smart Mobility Solutions.
- Discuss ideas and solutions with co-workers.
- Work closely with the Project / Product Managers to provide delivery according to schedule.
- Work independently but also agile in team during the build and implementation in streamlined development phases.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of current and new technologies.
You are familiar with cutting-edge technologies and up-to-date with the latest trends and emerging new backend and frontend technologies. Moreover, you’re confident and excited about learning new technologies!
The must-haves we are looking for are:
- Strong interest in working with VueJs, React or Angular.
- As we use Go (see golang) throughout our entire stack, experience is seen as a plus.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) and GIT is important.
- Experienced with, or strongly interested in Micro service architecture.
- You are eager to work with interesting technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, Helm, Jenkins, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, REDIS and/or Kafka.
- Knowledge of protocols such as REST, gRPC and websockets are a plus.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
The skills that make a great fullstack developer in our team:
- You are a team player who shares his/her knowledge and experience;
- You are a pragmatic problem solver and goalgetter;
- You like to solve hard issues with a right balance between an analytical and pragmatic approach.
If you would like to apply for this role, please contact me via mail at email@example.com.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Company car
- 5 March
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Helpdesk & support' jobs in Antwerp straight to your mailbox.