4 of 5Next
At Antwerp Management School (AMS), an internationally renowned business school with its roots and main branch in the bustling heart of Antwerp, both young and experienced professionals are supported and guided in their quest for healthy growth and sustainable professionalisation in order to create impact as an individual, business team, company, or organisation.
We are a dynamic, innovative and customer-oriented organisation, driven by an enthusiastic team. Our faculty experts and employees make every effort to offer our customers permanent learning experiences by sharing their state-of-the-art expertise and relevant insights that really matter in daily practice. Click here to get a taste of the atmosphere on campus.
Antwerp Management School aims to maximise diversity and would like to encourage everyone – regardless of sex, religion, ideology, origins, language, functional impairments, etc. – to apply.
Would you like to join our team? We are looking for a Full-Time Master Education Officer.
Full-Time Master Education Officer
As a Full-Time Master Education Officer you organize all the practicalities associated with our full-time master programs.
You ensure that our students can enjoy their education/training carefree. From registration to participation, everything is planned and organized down to the last detail: you take the complete operational planning for your account, you support the program manager in the application process, book classrooms and catering, set up the online learning platform, solicit program/lecturer evaluations, provide all necessary information to both professors and participants, complete all administration regarding grades and diplomas, ... and ensure a warm and personal welcome for all.
As a true "host / hostess", you are eager to help our students in every way. You are always looking for an appropriate, and as needed, customized solution. Besides catering to our students and professors, you also keep track of their comments and suggestions to make sure they are connected with the person responsible. Whether this relates to issues to be overseen by the academic director or the catering team, “top service” is top of mind in everything you do.
You are the bridge builder between the program manager and the academics and experts, the internal services and the students. You successfully coordinate all internal and external parties to ensure everyone is on the same page.
You are also knowledgeable and very hands-on in working with Microsoft Office and in general an IT-savvy person.
Maintaining good relations with the students and the professors is key, which includes providing the needed support before, during, and after every full-time master program.
Commercial duties in support of the Program / Business Manager
You have in depth knowledge of the structure and content of the courses and can answer questions from potential students, interested parties and prospects-leads. You provide correct and commercially substantiated information about our full-time master programs, either verbally or via e-mail.
You welcome and guide the students and professors during their in-class days or excursions, together with or on behalf of the program manager.
You actively participate in information sessions and events to promote the AMS full-time master programs.
- You have minimum a bachelor's degree.
- You have preferably gained prior working experience.
- As an organizational talent you do not lose sight of detail. You combine a “finish what you’ve started” attitude with diligent administration skills and care for the customer as a starting point.
- You are self-aware and efficient, which drives you to examine and improve your own and the team’s work processes.
- You are continuously on the lookout for optimization of the entire service in our pursuit of "top learning experience".
- You are a real team player inspired by the idea that you can achieve more together as a team than alone.
- You embody a pro-active work ethic with a “can-do” attitude to provide excellent customer service.
- Affinity with the knowledge domains of AMS and work experience in other management/business schools or training institutions are a strong added value.
- You are perfectly bilingual in Dutch and English, knowledge of other language is a plus.
You will be part of one of the world’s leading international management schools. Our organisational culture is warm and open-minded with highly ambitious and committed colleagues. Our aim is to continuously enhance customer value, optimally work together internally and with external relations, and to make work fun.
Our customers and many of our staff members come from every corner of the globe, giving AMS a strong international vibe.
AMS offers a highly flexible work environment where you can expect a great deal of autonomy and room for deploying and developing your competencies. You will be enabled to create the work–life balance that works for you, and demonstrate entrepreneurship in and outside of your core role.
You will work in a dynamic and sustainable environment in the heart of Antwerp. Check out our new campus in this video: Boogkeers
Besides an appealing salary with benefits, AMS offers the opportunity to further develop your skills and to grow as a professional.
Our motto truly encapsulates what we represent: ‘Opening minds, to impact the world’
In sum, a job that has an impact!
Send your application letter and resumé via this link to Sarah Stemgée, HR Director. Your application will be handled quickly and discreetly.
• You can apply until the 17th of November of via the application link. Resumé and motivation letter are required.
• A first meeting with a Full Time Master team member and HR on November 18, 19 or 21.
• An online assessment (to be completed at home)
• A second interview with the manager and a potential new colleague end November
03 265 93 53
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
20 days left to apply
- Function type: Management assistant / secretary
- Sector: Education
- Antwerpen (location)
- All jobs via Talentfinder
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience