2 of 5Next
Full Stack Software Engineer
- You will develop for projects geared at the needs of the customer and/or the requirements of the web- & cloud-based environment.
- You will work with analysts to translate customer needs into a creative software solution.
- You will write clean code, using state-of-the-art development stacks.
- You are responsible for automating development tasks.
- You are a back-end, front-end and/or full stack software engineer experienced in web development technologies.
- You have a degree in Information Science or Engineering and/or have proven experience with large, agile project development.
- You are experienced in (a combination of) programming languages such as Java, Kotlin, Spring Boot/Data, REST, React, HTML/CSS, ...
- You have a good understanding of SaaS, PaaS, IaaS industry with hands-on experience in public cloud offerings (e.g. AWS and Kafka).
- Having experience with large-scale distributed systems is a plus.
- Knowing how to build microservices is an asset.
- Practical knowledge of agile software development methodologies (e.g. XP, scrum, Kanban) is an extra.
- Experience with continuous delivery and infrastructure as code is nice to have.
- You show interest in the media world.
- You communicate fluently in English.
- We offer a competitive salary, including many benefits.
- MEDIAGENIX cares for its employees and therefor offers a healthy work/life balance.
- You grow = We grow! We assure the development of your talents and continuous coaching and support.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
27 days left to apply
- Function type: Application development
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- Groot-Bijgaarden (location)
- All jobs at MEDIAGENIX
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 2 years experience