1 of 12Next
Our client is part of a fast-growing European group which provides high value-added services for tax and legal professions. Located near Antwerp in Belgium, the software teams create and manage qualitative applications and platforms to bring our digital products to the market.
FULL-STACK JAVA DEVELOPER - ANTWERP
- You are responsible for a platform that you will maintain and propose evolutions for
- You translate design/wireframes into uniform and structured code in Java 6-7-8
- You will attend monthly meetings with the stakeholders of the platform when you will discuss the evolution and improvement of the platform
- You take responsibility over the quality of your work
- You keep track of trends and evolutions and share this knowledge with your colleagues
- You live in Belgium, near Antwerp
- 2-3 years of relevant experience with Java 6-7-8, Spring, JPA and HTML/CSS/Javacript.
- You take responsibility for your project and are able to collaborate within a team
- You have a positive, professional attitude and personality
- You are able to express yourself fluently in English (and Dutch)
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
50 days left to apply
- Function type: Web development
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- Antwerpen (location)
- All jobs via AT RECRUITMENT
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English