Frontend React Developer
- Flemish Brabant
- Permanent, Full-time
Frontend React Developer
This client is an employee advocacy solution that helps organizations find meaningful ways to connect with their employees. Through employee advocacy, our clients build communities inside their companies and in return dramatically boost their impact on social media.
Our product is an online SaaS platform that is used by over 200+ organizations worldwide. Due to significant growth, we are looking to evolve and bring new people to the team who get a thrill about being part of something unique and impactful!
- You'll become a part of a growing team of front- and back-end developers.
- Provide timely and realistic results of your work to your manager and project management.
- Implementation of the defined solution within the required time and schedule. You'll work with a continuous release development cycle.
- Ensure the quality of the software solution through integration and sufficient testing against the requirements.
- High-quality documentation of your own software solutions and performed tests.
- Together with the team build a scalable, responsive SAAS application in which a good UX and easy user-access are key.
- Research on the latest technologies and bring new implementation and problem-solving ideas to the table.
- You are analytical, optimistic, solution oriented and creative, with an open mind.
- You value communication and collaboration with others.
- You have a learning attitude.
- You are detailed and take pride in the code you write.
- Good knowledge of English is mandatory (both oral and written). French and/or Dutch is an advantage.
- Take ownership of the task and come up with a creative optimum solution.
- You have something valuable to add when it when discussing UI or UX improvements.
- You have at least 2-3 years working experience
- You have a continuous release mindset
- You have a deep understanding of ReactJS
- You are experienced in handling state, routing and side-effects
- You are keen on quality assurance and automated testing
- Startup experience will be added advantage
- You become part of a dynamic startup with a global ambition
- Free coffee and soda
- Flexible working hours
- Regular afterwork drinks, team lunches, teambuilding activities
- Opportunity to work from home on a regular base
- A competitive salary package
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Secondary education
- 14 May
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Production & support' jobs straight to your mailbox.