Front & Back Office Team Leader
- Profile Group
- Permanent, Full-time
Front & Back Office Team Leader
Are you a recent graduate who is looking for a new turn in your career where you will quickly gain responsibilities and experience ? Do you like the world of finance ?
Our client is a young Belgian company revolutionising the world of corporate finance through an online platform. They are seeing double-digit growth every month and with an international exposure on the French, Dutch and Portuguese markets.
Your duties will include:
- You are responsible for providing operational and commercial support to companies wanting to place their invoices for sales on their platform.
- You are responsible for tele sales activities as well as customer satisfaction activities and you motivate and inspire your Client Officers’ team.
- You plan, organise and coordinate all activities related to team spirit and management, in order to ensure the efficiency, cooperation and motivation of the Client Officers.
- You are responsible for achieving results related to lead conversion and customer satisfaction.
- You aim for operational excellence both in terms of prospects, clients satisfaction and of your colleagues.
- You will be responsible for the development and implementation of the company's strategy and strategy for the future.
- You measure, report and implement improvement actions in terms of performance and team quality, in order to provide a high level of service with respect to the resources allocated.
- You define the team's objectives and organise the work of your team.
- You support, coach and motivate your people, encourage their personal development and ensure continuous training.
- You work closely with other financial teams.
- You hold a master degree (or similar) and have already some professional background in a financial role.
- Perfectly fluent in French or Dutch with a good level of English.
- You feel motivated by coaching a team of junior financial profiles or you think it is high time for you to embrace that role.
- You are accurate, organised, results driven with natural leadership skills.
- With your sense of contact, you are able to establish a trusworthy relationship with your contacts, understand their concerns and find solutions.
- Feel comfortable with Word and Excel.
- As a digital native you are not afraid of new technologies.
#front office #team leader #back office #middle office #risk assessment #factoring #invoicing #facturation #financiering #financement #factures
- A permanent position assorted with fringe benefits. (monthly allowance, mobile phone, transport reimbursement, home office, bonus…)
- A varied and enriching position in a fast-growing company located next to the subway Delta.
- An no-nonsense atmosphere in a young team and a casual team spirit.
- A 6-month training to develop your job skills.
- A flat structure with close collaboration with the management and growing opportunities.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master following Master
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
- 22 February
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Finance' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.